Google has released new android version named as Kitkat, the same brand name of very famous chocolate Nestle’s kitkat.
Initially I confused about this approach, but once I read the entire story reliased that it’s an awesome business/marketing strategy.
However, Google told that it had come up with the idea and that neither side was paying the other.
“This is not a money-changing-hands kind of deal,” John Lagerling, director of Android global partnerships, told the BBC.
Have a look into the website -
It’s very tough to define, whether the website is made for Kitkat Chocolate or talking about Android new version.
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company March 11, 2014
- Alice, the Turtle of the Modern Age March 7, 2014
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog March 5, 2014
- Bad Ads Outstrip Porn as Mobile Phone Infection Vectors March 11, 2014
- Linux Bugs, Bugs Everywhere March 11, 2014
- Democreativity Wants Your Great Gaming Ideas March 10, 2014